Friday, June 29, 2012

Placenta Encapsulation in Northern Virginia

Hi y'all - please forgive me for lack of tech skills ;)

This is my very first blog entry ever. I'm a stay-at-home mama with three darling little girls. I've had one hospital birth and two amazing homebirths here in the NOVA area. I had no idea what placenta encapsulation was with my first daughter, and I had some pretty bluesy moments postpartum with her - being a new mom is really hard! With my second daughter I sent out my placenta and had it encapsulation using the Traditional Chinese Medicine way (tcm) and really benefited from it. In between my second and third daughters a doula friend trained me in encapsulation so for lucky number three I did my own placenta using the fresh prep method.

I'm now offering encapsulation services in the area and hope to add birth support services as my little ones grow ;) Please contact me if you have any questions!

-N

5 comments:

  1. How much do you charge for Placenta encapsulation? My baby is due in late December and I will be giving birth in Inova Alexandria hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! Can you email me? It's nerdossy@gmail.com and I can chat with you further about my services :)

      Nat

      Delete
  2. Do you still offer this service?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still offer this service?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do! My other website, novaplacentamama.com, is under construction this week -- please send me an email to inquire: nerdossy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete